The device is tailored to be used outside the lab in the physicians office and in the hospital as well as for self-measurement at home or during sports.
SD Check gold uses specially designed test strips from Standard Diagnostics, Inc, sold separately.
- Test method - Glucose Oxidase biosensor
- Test result range - 10 ~ 600 mg/dL (0.6 ~ 33.3 mmol/L)
- Test time required - 5 sec.
- Blood amount required - 0.9?
- Haematocrit - 20~60%
- Measuring unit - mg/dL, mmol/L
- Memory capacity - 400 times test results able to save
- Function - 7 / 14 / 30-day averages
- Auto Power-off
- Battery - 3V Battery (CR2032)
- Test strips x 10
- Code chip
- Lancet x 10
- Lancing device
- Check strip
- 3V battery